Generative Leadership: Shaping New Futures For Todays Schools
- Publish Date: 2008-04-29
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Karl J. Klimek;Elsie Ritzenhein;Kathryn D. Sullivan
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
A new concept of leadership for todays educational needs!
Generative leadership is an innovative approach that taps into an organizations collective intelligence. This accessible resource examines the fundamental elements of generative leadership and provides tools to catalyze organizational development and personal leadership growth. The authors identify four modalities of leadership and outline six hallmarks that can develop an individuals generative capacity. Generative leaders view learning communities as complex, changing systems and are focused on:
- Deepening their personal knowledge
- Engaging in personal reflection
- Promoting professional conversations
- Harnessing creativity and innovation
- Leading their organizations toward a desired future
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION