Developing Fractions Knowledge (Math Recovery)
- Publish Date: 2016-10-13
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Amy J Hackenberg;Anderson Norton;Robert J Wright
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Supporting and understanding your students fractional knowledge is crucial to their overall grasp of numbers and mathematics. By centralizing around three key stages of development, this effective guide will help you to assess your students understanding of fractions and modify your teaching accordingly.
These key stages are identified as:
- Stage 1a: Fair Sharing
- Stage 1b: Part-Whole
- Stage 2a: Disembedding and IteratingStage 2b: Measuring with Unit Fractions
- Stage 2c: Reversing Fractions
- Stage 3a: Fractions as Numbers
- Stage 3b: Operating with Fractions
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION