Integrative Medicine, 2E (Rakel, Integrative Medicine)
- Publish Date: 2007-02-21
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: David Rakel MD
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Drawing on solid scientific evidence as well as extensive first-hand experience, this manual provides the practical information you need to safely and effectively integrate complementary and alternative treatment modalities into your practice. It explains how alternative therapies can help you fight diseases that do not respond readily to traditional treatments... presents integrative treatments for a full range of diseases and conditions, including autism, stroke, chronic fatigue syndrome, and various forms of cancer...explores how to advise patients on health maintenance and wellness...and offers advice on topics such as meditation, diet, and exercises for back pain. 24 new chapters, a new organization, make this landmark reference more useful than ever.
- Provides dosages and precautions to help you avoid potential complications.
- Delivers therapy-based pearls to enhance your patient care.
- Facilitates patient education with helpful handouts.
- Offers helpful icons that highlight the level and quality of evidence for each specific modality.
- Includes bonus PDA software that lets you load all of the therapeutic review sections onto your handheld device.
- Presents a new organization, with numerous section headings and subheadings, for greater ease of reference.
- Provides additional clinical practice and business considerations for incorporating integrative medicine into clinical practice.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION