Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
With Saunders Q & A Review Cards for the NCLEX-RN you can study with Silvestri anytime and anywhere! The perfect companion to Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, the Q&A Review Cards contains 1,000 additional practice questions. Each question includes Silvestris hallmark detailed rationales for both the correct and incorrect options, plus comprehensive test-taking strategies. The practice questions, which are organized according the Client Needs identified on the 2007 Test Plan, appear on the front of each card. The reverse side features each questions answer, rationale, test-taking strategy, and integrated process.
- UNIQUE! Organized by Client Needs to mirror the organization of the 2007 Test Plan.
- Provides 1000 practice question with detailed rationales for both the correct and incorrect options.
- Includes alternate item format questions such as multiple response, prioritizing, fill-in-the-blank, chart/exhibit, and figure/illustration to prepare students practice for the prioritizing, decision-making, and critical thinking skills needed to pass the NCLEX-RN.
- UNIQUE! Features test-taking strategies for each practice question to provide direction and hints to the correct answer.
- Includes plenty of questions focused on pharmacology to reflect the increased emphasis on pharmacology on the NCLEX-RN.
- Incorporates all new content areas of the new 2007 NCLEX-RN test plan.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION