Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
This revised and updated test prep book prepares high school students for the latest format of the PSAT, an exam that serves both as the preliminary version of the SAT college entrance exam and the qualifying exam for the National Merit Scholarship competition. Important features of this book include:
- A diagnostic test with answers and explanations to help test takers pinpoint areas that need extra study
- Three full-length model tests with answers and explanations
- Study advice and test-taking tips and strategies
- Subject reviews covering critical reading, math, and writing skills
- Hundreds of additional practice questions with answers in all subjects
The book can be purchased alone or with an optional CD-ROM that provides two additional full-length practice tests with automatic scoring and fully explained answers.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION