Qualitative Methods In Business Research (Introducing Qualitative Methods Series)
- Publish Date: 2015-12-09
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Pivi Eriksson;Anne Kovalainen
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
This pragmatic, applied textbook showcases the potential and impact of qualitative research in business and management. Using case studies and a global approach it provides you with an overview of the philosophies, methodologies and methods you will need to research in this field.
Demystifying the whole process, it walks you through every aspect of conducting and using research in business, including generating questions, collecting useful data, evaluating the research and disseminating your findings. It also:
- Explores the challenges of working with qualitative data
- Introduces qualitative methods including interviews, focus groups & ethnography
New to the 2nd edition:
- The role of digital tools and social media, and how you can use them for data collection
- 3 new chapters on qualitative content analysis, visual research and publishing research.
Praise for the 1st edition:
`Comprehensive, current and compelling, a winning combination for any research student or practitioner interested in increasing his/her knowledge about qualitative methods as they apply to business research - The Qualitative Report
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION