Economics, Standard Level/Higher Level (Student Book With Etext Access Code) (Pearson Baccalaureate) (Pearson International Baccalaureate Diploma: International Editions)
- Publish Date: 2018-02-03
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Sean Maley;Jason Welker
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Student textbook and eText written specifically for the 2011 curriculum.
- Clearly differentiated content for both Standard and Higher Level students.
- Includes highly visual graphs and topical examples to aid students' understanding of real-world economics.
- Contains answers to quantitative exercises found throughout the book.
- Written in clear, accessible English for students whose first language is not English.
See also the new Economics Essentials textbook and eText designed to be used alongside the core textbook as a condensed guide to Economics with targeted language for EAL students. Read more about Essentials here.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION