R In A Nutshell: A Desktop Quick Reference (In A Nutshell (O'Reilly))
- Publish Date: 2012-10-19
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Joseph Adler
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
If youre considering R for statistical computing and data visualization, this book provides a quick and practical guide to just about everything you can do with the open source R language and software environment. Youll learn how to write R functions and use R packages to help you prepare, visualize, and analyze data. Author Joseph Adler illustrates each process with a wealth of examples from medicine, business, and sports.
Updated for R 2.14 and 2.15, this second edition includes new and expanded chapters on R performance, the ggplot2 data visualization package, and parallel R computing with Hadoop.
- Get started quickly with an R tutorial and hundreds of examples
- Explore R syntax, objects, and other language details
- Find thousands of user-contributed R packages online, including Bioconductor
- Learn how to use R to prepare data for analysis
- Visualize your data with Rs graphics, lattice, and ggplot2 packages
- Use R to calculate statistical fests, fit models, and compute probability distributions
- Speed up intensive computations by writing parallel R programs for Hadoop
- Get a complete desktop reference to R
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION