Using Mac Os X Lion Server: Managing Mac Services At Home And Office
- Publish Date: 2012-03-30
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Charles Edge
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
If youre considering a Mac OS X server for your small business, school, nonprofit, or home network, this easy-to-follow guide will help you get up and running in no time. Youll learn how to share files, mail, and calendar information on your desktops, iPads, iPhones, and other devices, whether youre new to Mac OS X servers or need to update your skills for the Lion edition.
Discover how to configure your network to include multiple operating systemsincluding Mac, iOS, and Windowsand set up servers for wikis, websites, and podcasts with relative ease.
- Plan your installation to make sure you have the right server hardware
- Control data access with permissions, and use Apples Time Machine to back up your network
- Share contacts, schedules, and instant messaging with groupware
- Manage wikis, blogs, and websites with Lions web service
- Build an email server and protect it against spam and malware
- Handle preferences for the networks Apple computers and iOS devices
- Deploy new Apple computers to the network with disk imaging
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION