Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
- Explore Nodes unique approach to asynchronous development
- Build sample Node applications with the Express framework and Connect middleware
- Use NoSQL solutions such as Redis and MongoDBand explore Nodes relational database modules
- Work with PDF files, serve HTML5 media, and create graphics with Canvas
- Set up bidirectional communication between browser and server with WebSockets
- Learn in-depth practices for debugging and testing your applications
- Deploy Node applications in the cloud or on your own system
Learning Node will make it easy for someone from any programming background to get a grip on Node.js and build amazing projects.
Tom Hughes-Croucher, co-author of Node: Up and Running (OReilly)
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION