Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Quick Look Nursing: Ethics and Conflict, Second Edition presents ethical issues and case studies from the perspective of nurses. It guides nurses on what to do when patients, family, and physicians have varying perspectives on what care should be provided and when and how they should intervene to protect an elderly person from a hazardous living situation. This text is the ideal quick reference to prepare nurses for health care ethical dilemmas of health care in today's complex environment.
* Justice in the allocation of health care services (including nursing services)
* Patient safety addressed with a discussion of how to respond to errors made by members of the health care team
* Issues inherent in group decision making for a patient
Important pedagogical features:
* Critical thinking questions and multiple case studies in each chapter
* Quick look at chapter ahead
* Highlighted key points
* NCLEX-Style Questions
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION