Developing Mindful Students, Skillful Thinkers, Thoughtful Schools
- Publish Date: 2012-03-12
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Martin Buoncristiani;Patricia E. Buoncristiani
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Learning outside the box begins with a thought
Grounded in the research of the best proponents of critical thinking and aligned to one of the key goals of the Common Core State Standards, this book shows school leaders how to build a thinking culture within the entire learning community. Included are numerous strategies for both teachers and leaders that demonstrate how to:
- Shape the school culture so that it promotes a common vision around thinking
- Create classroom conditions that help students become mindful thinkers
- Ask questions that develop skillful thinking
- Help students formulate questions that facilitate problem solving
- Work with parents to encourage skillful thinking in their children
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION