Teaching Beginner Ells Using Picture Books: Tellability
- Publish Date: 2012-09-12
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Ana L. Lado
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Picture your beginning ELLs reading their way to success!
For beginning ELLs, a picture really is worth a thousand words! Picture books are useful tools for building important language and social foundations that students may miss through traditional instruction. Ana Lado provides all the tools youll need to engage ELLs of any age with picture books, including how to:
- Design lessons around picture books
- Select appropriate titles using specific criteria
- Incorporate fun and engaging strategies like singing and reenacting
- Access the books searchable online database to find the right book
- Integrate picture-book learning to facilitate development of English Language Proficiency
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION