Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Complete introduction to tort law that lays out the basic foundations of the law as well as real world examples. The author provides an in-depth discussion of tort law, combined with a solid foundation in the practicalities of daily legal work.
- Easy-to-read and engaging style utilizes numerous examples and illustrations, emphasizing the practical nature of tort law.
- Broad coverage of all the key topics in tort law that paralegals need to know.
- One hypothetical case that runs through all the chapters provides continuity to the material.
- Teachable balance of materials and well-developed pedagogy
- Wealth of activities for students to reinforce the material.
- Thoroughly updated with new cases and changes in the law.