Cpc Coding Exam Review 2012: The Certification Step, 1E
- Publish Date: 2011-12-23
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Carol J. Buck MS CPC CCS-P
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Build the confidence to succeed on the AAPC CPC certification exam and take your medical coding career to the next step with CPC ICD-9-CM Coding Exam Review 2012: The Certification Step! Reflecting the expert insight of leading coding educator Carol J. Buck, this complete exam review guides you step-by-step through all of the content covered on the CPCexam, including anatomy and terminology for each organ system; reimbursement concepts; an overview of CPT, ICD-9-CM, and HCPCS coding; and more. Plus, two practice exams and a final exam modeled on the actual CPC exam simulate the exam experience to give you a head start on certification success.
- Comprehensive review content based on the AAPC CPC exam covers everything you need to know to pass your exam.
- Concise outline format helps you quickly access key information and study more efficiently.
- Companion Evolve website includes a Pre-Exam and Post-Exam with answers and rationales to help you identify areas of weakness and reinforce your understanding, plus study tips, web links, and additional study support.
- A Final Exam located in the text simulates the actual testing experience you'll encounter when you take the CPC exam.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION