Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Principal and superintendent program students are the future educational leaders of Texas.
Texas Public School Organization and Administration: 2016provides future educational leaders with an effective background for success in leading a campus or district.
The objectives of educational leadership preparation programs are often pragmatic. There is the desire to teach the skills of leadership, legal analysis, and management that ensure success in the challenges of school administration. The development of these leadership traits increases employment opportunities and professional attainment for students. In addition, professors expect the development of the skills to correlate with success on the TExES certification exam.
Texas Public School Organization and Administration: 2016addresses these pragmatic factors as it has evolved along with educational leadership programs to meet the needs of professors and students.
Texas Public School Organization and Administration: 2016:
- Has been updated to include actions from the 83rd Texas Legislative Session, House Bill 5, as well as new requirements that have come from court cases and No Child Left Behind waivers.
- Supports educational leadership professors in the development of their classes.
- Is a focused educational reference developed for the needs of Texas administrator preparation.
- Features a printed textbook that covers politics, technology, leadership, school reform, and legalities of school administration, including sections on foundational knowledge, principal and superintendent leadership, and special programs.
- Includes access to an accompanying website with PowerPoint templates that can be used as a starting point in developing lessons, along with the key terms, questions, case studies, and TExES formatted questions to assist in preparation for the state certification exam.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION