Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Candidates for the CISSP-ISSAP professional certification need to not only demonstrate a thorough understanding of the six domains of the ISSAP CBK, but also need to have the ability to apply this in-depth knowledge to develop a detailed security architecture.
Supplying an authoritative review of the key concepts and requirements of the ISSAP CBK, the Official (ISC)2 Guide to the ISSAP CBK, Second Edition provides the practical understanding required to implement the latest security protocols to improve productivity, profitability, security, and efficiency. Encompassing all of the knowledge elements needed to create secure architectures, the text covers the six domains: Access Control Systems and Methodology, Communications and Network Security, Cryptology, Security Architecture Analysis, BCP/DRP, and Physical Security Considerations.
Newly Enhanced Design This Guide Has It All!
- Only guide endorsed by (ISC)2
- Most up-to-date CISSP-ISSAP CBK
- Evolving terminology and changing requirements for security professionals
- Practical examples that illustrate how to apply concepts in real-life situations
- Chapter outlines and objectives
- Review questions and answers
- References to free study resources
Read It. Study It. Refer toIt Often.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION