Learning German Through Storytelling: Die Dritte Hand - A Detective Story For German Language Learners (Includes Exercises): For Intermediate And ... & Momsen) (Volume 2) (German Edition)
- Publish Date: 2012-10-06
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Andr Klein
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
This is the second episode of the popular Baumgartner & Momsen mystery series for German learners.
In a small seaside town body parts start appearing out of nowhere. To whom do they belong? Can you help Kommissar Baumgartner and his colleague Kommissarin Momsen identify and catch the murderer?Why brood over grammar sheets and lifeless workbooks when you can be entertained and learn natural German at the same time!
This book contains:
- a page-turning story crammed with humor and suspense
- special emphasis on idioms and natural German
- vocabulary sections with difficult and important words translated to English
- ready for on-demand translation
- exercises for comprehension training
- hand-drawn illustrations by the author
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION