Lightweight Django: Using Rest, Websockets, And Backbone
- Publish Date: 2014-11-13
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Julia Elman;Mark Lavin
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
How can you take advantage of the Django framework to integrate complex client-side interactions and real-time features into your web applications? Through a series of rapid application development projects, this hands-on book shows experienced Django developers how to include REST APIs, WebSockets, and client-side MVC frameworks such as Backbone.js into new or existing projects.
- Learn a lightweight approach for starting a new Django project
- Break reusable applications into smaller services that communicate with one another
- Create a static, rapid prototyping site as a scaffold for websites and applications
- Build a REST API with django-rest-framework
- Learn how to use Django with the Backbone.js MVC framework
- Create a single-page web application on top of your REST API
- Integrate real-time features with WebSockets and the Tornado networking library
- Use the books code-driven examples in your own projects
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION