Microservice Architecture: Aligning Principles, Practices, And Culture
- Publish Date: 2016-08-05
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Irakli Nadareishvili;Ronnie Mitra;Matt McLarty;Mike Amundsen
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Microservices can have a positive impact on your enterprisejust ask Amazon and Netflixbut you can fall into many traps if you dont approach them in the right way. This practical guide covers the entire microservices landscape, including the principles, technologies, and methodologies of this unique, modular style of system building. Youll learn about the experiences of organizations around the globe that have successfully adopted microservices.
In three parts, this book explains how these services work and what it means to build an application the Microservices Way. Youll explore a design-based approach to microservice architecture with guidance for implementing various elements. And youll get a set of recipes and practices for meeting practical, organizational, and cultural challenges to microservice adoption.
- Learn how microservices can help you drive business objectives
- Examine the principles, practices, and culture that define microservice architectures
- Explore a model for creating complex systems and a design process for building a microservice architecture
- Learn the fundamental design concepts for individual microservices
- Delve into the operational elements of a microservices architecture, including containers and service discovery
- Discover how to handle the challenges of introducing microservice architecture in your organization
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION