Exam Ref 70-346 Managing Office 365 Identities And Requirements
- Publish Date: 2015-07-04
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Orin Thomas
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-346--and demonstrate your real-world mastery of the skills needed to provision, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot Microsoft Office 365 identities and cloud services. Designed for experienced IT pros ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Provision Office 365
- Plan and implement networking and security in Office 365
- Manage cloud identities
- Implement and manage identities by using DirSync
- Implement and manage federated identities (SSO)
- Monitor and troubleshoot Office 365 availability and usage
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Provides exam preparation tips written by a top trainer, consultant, and sysadmin
- Assumes you have experience with the Office 365 Admin Center and an understanding of Microsoft Exchange Online, Skype for Business, SharePoint Online, Office 365 ProPlus, and Azure Active Directory
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION