Practice Problems For The Civil Engineering Pe Exam: A Companion To The Civil Engineering Reference Manual
- Publish Date: 2008-02-29
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Michael R. Lindeburg PE
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Build Your Confidence and Improve Your Problem-Solving Skills
- More than 700 problems, similar in format and difficulty to the actual exam
- Coordinated with the chapters in the new edition of the Civil Engineering Reference Manual
- Step-by-step solutions explain how to reach the correct answer most efficiently
- Updated structural and transportation problems based on the new design standards
_____________________________Since 1975 more than 2 million people preparing for their engineering, surveying, architecture, LEED, interior design, and landscape architecture exams have entrusted their exam prep to PPI. For more information, visit us at www.ppi2pass.com.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION