Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Michael R. Lindeburg PEsFE Other Disciplines Review Manualoffers complete review for the FE Other Disciplines exam.
Features ofFE Other Disciplines Reviewinclude:
- complete coverage of all exam knowledge areas
- updated equations, figures, and tables for version 9.4 of theNCEES FE Reference Handbookto familiarize you with the reference youll use on exam day
- concise explanations supported by exam-like example problems, with step-by-step solutions to reinforce the theory and application of fundamental concepts
- a robust index with thousands of terms to facilitate referencing
Available with your purchase at PPI2PASS.com- Receive 1 year eTextbook access with your purchase. Visit ppi2pass.com/shop/fe-eit-exam/fe-other-disciplines for more information.
- Electricity, Power, and Magnetism
- Engineering Economics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics and Dynamics of Gases and Liquids
- Heat, Mass, and Energy Transfer
- Instrumentation and Data Acquisition
- Materials Science
- Mathematics and Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- Probability and Statistics
- Safety, Health, and Environment
- Strength of Materials
Important notice!It has been brought to our attention that counterfeit PPI books have been circulating. Counterfeit books have missing material as well as incorrect and outdated content.
While we are actively working to resolve this issue, we would like our customers to be aware that this issue exists and to be leary of books not purchased directly through PPI.If you suspect a fraudulent seller, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION