The Everything Etiquette Book: A Modern-Day Guide To Good Manners
- Publish Date: 2005-09-01
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Leah Ingram
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Is it really necessary to bring that bottle of wine to your friend's dinner party? Will your new neighbors really notice if you don't send a welcome gift? Does that mother really need to know that her tantrum-throwing child is bothering you? Completely revised and updated, The Everything Etiquette Book, Second Edition, is your all-inclusive guide to dealing with these daily difficulties. Etiquette expert Leah Ingram helps you get a handle on when you're going overboard or not stepping up to the plate with proper protocol for every situation!
The Everything Etiquette Book, Second Edition, helps you:
- Master the art of gift-giving on holidays and small occasions
- Communicate problems politely but effectively
- Test your travel-smarts at home and abroad
- Maintain a professional image during business meetings and lunches
- Use your cell phone or PDA conveniently but unobtrusively
- School younger children on good behavior
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION