Help Teachers Engage Students: Action Tools For Administrators
- Publish Date: 2009-03-22
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Gary Forlini;Ellen Williams;Annette Brinkman
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
This unique, hands-on reference for school administrators offers guidelines for effective student engagement as well as reproducible action tools that will enable you to:
- Identify and share The Big Eight Student Engagement Strategies with your teachers
- Promote teacher growth and provide support for new and/or struggling teachers
- Collect data to help you consult and coach teachers effectively in student engagement
- Provide direct assistance with skills and strategies to sharpen student engagement
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION