Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
***Includes Practice Test Questions***
Get the test prep help you need to be successful on the RRT test.
The Registered Respiratory Therapist Exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. RRT Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the RRT Exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the RRT Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
RRT Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A detailed overview of the registered respiratory therapist exam
- A breakdown of patient data evaluation and recommendations
- An examination of equipment application and cleanliness
- An analysis of therapeutic procedure initiation and modification
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
The Patient Data Evaluation and Recommendations section covers:
- Patient data
- Maternal and perinatal/neonatal data
- Selecting and using equipment
- Neonatal and infant considerations
- Remove brochopulmonary secretions
- Evaluate and monitor responses to care
- Maintain airway
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual RRT Exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
We've helped thousands of people pass standardized tests and achieve their education and career goals. We've done this by setting high standards for our test preparation guides, and our RRT Exam Secrets Study Guide is no exception. It's an excellent investment in your future.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION