Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
With a huge proportion of any organization's expenditure invested in human resources and economic pressures demanding that companies become leaner than ever, it has never been more important for HR professionals to think and act strategically to turn their people planning into profit.
Focusing on HR as a key driver of competitive advantage and sustainable success, HR Strategy, second edition, demonstrates how to create a winning human resource strategy by predicting the results you expect to see and developing a workable, measurable plan for managing human capital. All of this requires an ability to tap into the needs of individual employees to unleash their maximum value.
This concise, easy-to-read text takes a practical, how-to approach, covering both the wide-angle theory and the day-to-day practice. This new edition includes:
- Updated case studies to demonstrate how strategies work in different organizational contexts
- Thorough revision throughout to incorporate the latest theories, developments, tools and measures
- Increased focus on the questions you need to ask about how your organization is configured, its values and principles, and what changes can be made from the ground up
* New edition features updated case studies and thorough revision throughout to incorporate the latest theories, developments, tools and measures
* Now with increased focus on the questions you need to ask yourself about your organization's drivers and values in order to make real changes from the ground level up
* Written by recognised leading consultant featured in HR Magazine's Most Influential list of 2008
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION