Lupus: 365 Tips For Living Well
- Publish Date: 2015-11-11
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Jessica Rowshandel LMSW
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Filled with practical tips and support, Lupus: 365 Tips for Living Well offers reliable, easy to implement ways to face challenges and live your life to the fullest with lupus. Written by the former Director of Social Services of the S.L.E. Lupus Foundation, this empowering guide is packed with information to help you:
- Get the medical care you need
- Learn about alternative and complementary therapies
- Manage lupus fog
- Reduce stress, fatigue, and flares
- Maintain healthy relationships with partners, friends, family, and children
- Deal with work-related issues, employers and co-workers
- And much more.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION