Lsat Necessary: An Lsat Prep Test Guide For The Non-Logical Thinker
- Publish Date: 2016-05-07
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Aram Shah
Free Shipping On All Orders(Domestic Only).
Secure Shopping Guarantee
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible.
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Learn from this proven how to guide to gain points on the LSAT-quick! Its simple, concise, and teaches you the fundamentals on how to think before stepping into a test prep course or taking the LSAT. Its the ultimate primer: its necessary.
This step-by-step guide will teach you how to:
1) Think logically with easy-to-follow critical-thinking scripts.
2) Spot argument patterns to predict answers quickly.
3) Master sufficient and necessary conditions.
4) Solve for assumptions easily.
5) Make inferences fast.
6) Make bullet-proof sketches to crush logic games.
7) Learn to not read properly in reading comp to bag points faster.
8) Strategically skip questions to increase your LSAT score.
Written by a natural non-logical thinker and business entrepreneur who battled this beast and got into his top choice law schools. Read this prior to taking a prep course or finding a tutor. It will cut your learning time in half.
Caution: If youre scoring above a 150 then this book is not for you!
Now is the best time to apply to law school: applications are down, and schools want you. Let LSAT NECESSARY be your first step to success.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION